This thatched lodge was inspired by the traditional architecture of Benin (West Africa). Built on two levels and decorated with art and objects from Benin and surrounding African countries, it can accommodate up to 8 people.
It comprises of:
- A ground floor with kitchen (fully equipped with gas stove and fridge) lounge, dining room with open fireplace and a 2 single beds bedroom with ensuite shower and separate toilet.
- First floor with two bedrooms (two queen beds) with en suite shower and toilet.
- There is a large terrace (table seating for eight) with stunning views of the farm, especially the hill and the waterhole. Guests can braai while watching the sunset and later, the stars, and even sleep on the roof.
- About 20 meters from the main building is a cottage, with king size bed, bathroom (shower and separate toilet. There is also an outside bathroom with a bath and shower, where one can relax, while watching the bush and the stars. It has its own private terrace.
- There is a swimming pool and games room (billiard, table tennis and darts)
- The property is approximately 50 meters from the waterhole and is not fenced.
- There is a CD player (if needed, we can add a TV, as long as you bring your decoder and smart card)
- There is a MTN and Vodacom signal, with an internet connection available on request in the manager’s office.
- The thatch roof has been treated for allergens and each room has a large fan