This lodge comprises of three buildings, which have been painted by the local Ndebele women from the village of Mabhoko. It can accommodate up to 11 guests. Two of the bedrooms are suitable for disabled persons (if accompanied by able-bodied guests). It is situated at the foot of the hill and has a stunning view of the reserve from the large rooftop terrace (where it is possible to sleep on camping beds, eat and braai).
It comprises of:
- main building, with dining room, kitchen (fully equipped with gas stove, fridge and freezer) and open fire. One double bedroom (suitable for the disabled) with a bathroom (shower and toilet).
- A rondavel, with double bed and bathroom (shower). It also has an outside bathroom, with shower and bath. The thatch has been treated.
- The cottage has two separate bedrooms (one double bed and two single beds) with ensuite shower and toilet. Each room has a fireplace. The upstairs private terrace can also be used for sleeping at night
- The patio can accommodate 10 guests.
- Fenced swimming pool.
- Games room with table tennis, billiards and darts.
- All bedrooms with air conditioning, heater and mosquito plug.
- There is a MTN and Vodacom signal, with an internet connection available on request in the manager’s office.
- There is a CD player (if needed, we can add a TV, as long as you bring your decoder and smart card)
- There is back up lighting in case of Eskom power failures.